INFORMATION FOR AUTHORS AND READERS OF THE JOURNAL
Scientific Journal «Adyghe International Scientific Journal» (hereinafter also referred to as the Journal) accepts previously unpublished original scientific papers devoted to topical issues in the field of mathematical, natural, technical, social and human sciences. It is not allowed to submit papers that have already been published or sent for publication to other journals. In case of multiple submission of a manuscript, the published article will be retracted. Monitoring of unauthorized citation is implemented by means Antiplagiat system.
The Journal gives preference to the articles with potentially high impact factor and/or containing materials about significant achievements in the specified areas of science. Special attention should be paid to the quality of the translation. Preferably it should be made by a native English speaker.
Articles are accepted simultaneously in printed and electronic versions. The printed version should exactly match the electronic version.
For articles that do not contain mathematical formulas, a simple text format (DOC Text) is allowed, without word hyphenation.
The electronic version of the article containing mathematical formulas, tables and simple figures is accepted only in LaTeX format. The article is designed in the style of article, font size – 12 pt, paper size – A4.
When preparing an article for publication in the Journal «Adyghe International Scientific Journal», the following points should be taken into account.
- It is necessary to indicate the Universal Decimal Classification (UDC) code.
- The title of the article should accurately reflect the content of the article, the subject matter and the results of the research conducted.
The title should be written in Russian and English.
- The abstract (200–250 words) serves as an enhenced title of the article and briefly presents its content. The abstract consists of the following components:
2) Materials and methods;
4) Discussion and Conclusion.
The abstract should be written in Russian and English.
- Keywords (5–10) make the search profile of the scientific article. In this regard, they should reflect the main provisions, achievements, results and terminology of the scientific research.
Keywords should be written in Russian and English.
- Acknowledgements. In this section the author may mention the people who helped them to prepare the article or the organizations that provided financial support. It is considered good style to express gratitude to anonymous reviewers.
Acknowledgements should be written in Russian and English.
- The main body of the article should be written in Russian, in English or in Kabardian.
1) Introduction. It contains formulation of the scientific problem, its relevance, connection with the most important tasks to be solved, the importance for the development of a particular area of science or practical activities.
2) Literature review. It is necessary to describe the main (recent) pieces of research and publications relied upon by the author, modern views on the problem, difficulties in solving the problem as well as to highlight the unresolved issues within the general problem of the article.
3) Materials and methods. This section describes the process of designing the experiment, the methods and equipment used; it gives detailed information about the subject and sequence of the research, justifies the choice of the methods used (observation, survey, testing, experiment, etc.).
4) Results. This is the main section, the purpose of which is to prove the working hypothesis (hypotheses) by analyzing, generalizing and explaining the data. The results should be brief, but they should sufficient information to evaluate the conclusions drawn. It should also be justified why the particular data were chosen for the analysis. All titles, signatures and structural elements of graphs, tables, charts, etc., are to be provided in Russian and English. Graphic material placed in the article is presented separately, in printed and electronic form. The size of a unit of graphic material (table, figure) should not exceed 15–20 cm, with a resolution of at least 300 dpi. The electronic version must be submitted in one of the graphic formats (GIF, PCX, JPEG, BMP, EPS). Diverse illustrations must be brought to a single style of graphic design, observing the uniformity of their design.
5) Discussion and Conclusion. In conclusion, the results of understanding the topic should be summarized, conclusions, generalizations and recommendations arising from the work should be made, their practical significance should be emphasized, and the main directions for further research in the studied area should be identified.
- References should be given in accordance with the requirements of the GOST R 7.05-2008 standard. The article must contain at least 10 and no more than 50 sources. It is desirable that the article contains links to modern works (including foreign ones) published on the subject of the article over the past 5 years. It is recommended to avoid unreasonable self-citation of authors (the share of references to articles of the authors of the manuscript should not exceed 30% of the total number of references) and self-citation of the journal (the share of references to articles from the Journal «Adyghe International Scientific Journal» should not exceed 30% of the total number of references). You must specify the DOI or Internet access address.
References should be written in Russian and English.
- Information about the author(s) includes: the author’s first name and last name, the name of the institution and address (it is required to specify all the institutions where the author work and where the research was conducted (permanent place of work, the place where the project was done, etc.)). The author’s position and academic title, ORCID, Researcher ID, e-mail, phone number, postal address for sending a personal copy of the Journal issue.
Information about the authors should be written in Russian and English.
- Contribution of the authors. All the end of the manuscript, the authors should include notes that explain the actual contributions of each co-author to the work performed.
Contribution of the authors should be written in Russian and English.
The volume of a scientific article should not exceed 20 pages, and for a review – 40 pages of A4 format.
Adyghe International Scientific Journal reviews all the materials received by the editorial office that correspond to its subject, with the aim of their expert evaluation. All reviewers are recognized experts in the subject of the peer-reviewed materials and have publications on the subject of the peer-reviewed article over the past 3 years. If the author disagrees with the reviewer’s comments, their reasoned statement shall be considered by the Editorial Board.
An article submitted for publication undergoes a preliminary check for compliance with the scientific profile of the journal, the originality of the text, and the requirements for formatting. Materials that do not meet these conditions are rejected, indicating the reasons for refusal to accept.
The Editorial Board policy is based on modern legal requirements concerning libel, copyright, legality and plagiarism. It complies with the Code of Ethics for Scientific Publications, formulated by the Committee on the Ethics of Scientific Publications, and is implemented taking into account the ethical standards of work of editors and publishers enshrined in the Code of Conduct and Best Practice Guidelines for Journal Editor developed by the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE Best Practice Guidelines for Journal Editors).
Adyghe International Scientific Journal is an open access journal, which means all content is freely available without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles, or use them for any other lawful purpose, without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author in accordance with the BOAI definition of open access. All the materials of the Journal are made available under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 license.
The journal is distributed on the basis of a subscription, requests of higher education institutions, educational institutions and individuals. The subscription index is 18615.