Adyghe Int. Sci. J. Vol. 23, No 2. P. 77–94
The play «Andemirkan» in North Caucasian dramaturgy: problems of attribution and dating
Abazov Albek Chamirovich
Candidate of Philological Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Kabardino-Circassian Language and Literature, Kabardino-Balkarian State University named after H. M. Berbekov, 360002, Nalchik, Russian Federation, ORCID: https://orcid.org /0000-0002-3823-393X, email@example.com
Abstract. The article is devoted to the problem of study and inclusion in the scientific turnover of previously unknown information related to The article deals with the problem of studying the previously unknown information related to the history of creation of unfinished and unannotated fiction text «Andemirkan» in North Caucasian dramaturgy. The article touches upon the issues of determining the author (attribution) of the investigated written source. The study of this topic through the inclusion of new sources related to the history of novice The study of this topic will help to fill the gap in the reconstruction of the most complex period in the development of the North Pole. The study of this subject will help fill the gap in reconstructing the development of North Caucasian literature in the second half of the 1930s. At the same time. At the same time, a profound analysis of the text itself, taking into account the new sources identified for its attribution and The authors of the play have also found new sources for attributing and dating the text. The analysis and study of dramaturgical works – texts about Andemirkan – have multifaceted significance, are carried out with the aim of solving both practical and theoretical problems. We are currently working on We are currently working on the preparation and inclusion of this material into the modern research context. This article also provides biobibliographical information about the authors of works that, to one degree or another, have addressed the This article also provides bibliographic information about the authors of works that to a greater or lesser degree have touched upon the topic in question. The text has been analyzed from the point of view of idea, composition
structure, artistic and stylistic features, the manner of speech of the characters, genre and species features and other noteworthy features. Establishing the time, place, and other circumstances of the creation of the written testimonies will contribute to a more full identification of collegiate and friendly and creative ties not only between the repressed Kabardian writer Abdul Pshenokov and Ossetian playwright Agubekir Bolayev (Kubatiev), but also the creative collaboration of А. Bolaev with young Kabardian playwrights…
Keywords: kabardians, ossetians, drama, text, archive, actors, picture, image, hero, conflict
Acknowledgments: the author are thankful to the anonymous reviewer for his valuable remakes.
For citation. Abazov A. Ch. The play «Andemirkan» in North Caucasian dramaturgy: problems of attribution and dating. Adyghe Int. Sci. J. 2023. Vol. 23, No. 2. P. 77–94.
DOI: https://doi.org/10.47928/ 1726-9946-2023-23-2-77-94, EDN: WDJYUN
The author has read and approved the final version of the manuscript.
Submitted 16.05.2023; approved after reviewing 08.06.2023; accepted for publication 15.06.2023
© Abazov A. Ch., 2023
1. Abazov A. Ch. Istoriya kabardinskoj dramaturgii: (Vozniknovenie. Stanovlenie. Razvitie): avtoreferat dis… kandidata filologicheskih nauk: 10.01.03 [History of Kabardian drama: (Origin. Becoming. Development): abstract of the dissertation of the Candidate of Philological Sciences: 10.01.03 / Adygei University]. Maykop, 1993. 19 p.
2. Abazov A. Ch. Ocherki istorii kabardinskoj dramaturgii: (Vozniknovenie. Stanovlenie. Razvitie): Dlya uchitelej i studentov [Essays on the history of Kabardian drama: (Origin. Becoming. Development): For teachers and students]. Nalchik: Elbrus, 1996. 125 p.: ill.; 20 cm.; ISBN 5-7680-1163-X.
3. Abazov A. Ch., Erizhokova A. H. Zaramuk Kardangushev: neizvestnaya p’esa «Andemirkan» (Rozhdenie i yunost’) (na russkom i kabardino-cherkesskom yazykah).[ Zaramuk Kardangushev: unknown play “Andemirkan” (Birth and youth) (in Russian and Kabardino-Circassian)]. Nal’chik: SKGII, «Izdatel’stvo M. i V. Kotlyarovyh 2023. 192 p. (In Russ.).
4. RGALI (Rossijskij gosudarstvennyj arhiv literatury i iskusstva) (Komitet po delam iskusstv pri Sovete Ministrov SSSR. Moskva [The Russian State Archive of Literature and Art RGALI) F.:962 op.7 ed. hr.793 L. 1, 3-6, 6ob, 8, 8a, 8a ob, 12, 12ob, 13, 13ob, 14 (Committee for Arts under the Council of Ministers of the USSR].
5. Bolaev A. Andemirkan: Dramat. proizvedeniya, libretto, novelly [Andemirkan: Dramat. works, librettos, short stories]. Vladikavkaz: Alania, 1993. 312 p.
6. Mashitlova E. Na puti razvitiya [On the way of development)] // Oshkhamakho, 1974, No. 3. Pp. 63–66.
7. Kashezheva L. N. Sovershennoletie pera [Tekst]: Ocherki o tvorchestve pisatelej Kabardino-Balkarii. [The coming of age of the pen [Text]: Essays on the work of writers of Kabardino-Balkaria]. Nalchik: Kabard. – Balkar. kn. publishing house, 1968. 116 p.
8. U CDNI AS KBR (Upravlenie Centra Dokumentacii Novejshej Istorii Arhinoj Sluzhby Kabardino-Balkarskoj Respubliki) [Department of the Center for Documentation of the Modern History of the Archiv Service of the Kabardino-Balkar Republic (U CDNI AS KBR)] F. R 1196, Inventory 3, Case 116, Sheet 72.
9. Byazrova A.R. Evolyuciya obraza CHermena Tulatova v osetinskoj fol’klorno-literaturnoj tradici: avtoreferat dis. … kandidata filologicheskih: 10.01.02; [Mesto zashchity: Sev. – Oset. gos. un-t im. K.L. Hetagurova]. [The evolution of the image of Chermen Tulatov in the Ossetian folklore and literary tradition: abstract of the dissertation of the Candidate of Philology: 10.01.02]; [Place of defense: North – Ossetian State University named after K.L. Khetagurov]. Vladikavkaz, 2009. 23 p.
10. Nauchnyj arhiv KBIGI KBNC RAN [Scientific Archive of KBIGI KBNTS RAS]: F. 14. Op. 1. D. 93. L. 26. 11. Bolaev A. Golos iz proshlogo. P’esy, stihi, publicistika, pis’ma, dokumenty [A voice from the past. Plays, poems, journalism, letters, documents / A. Bolaev]. Vladikavkaz: Alania, 1993. 172 p.
12. UCGA AS KBR (Upravlenie Central’nogo Gosudarstvennogo Arhiva Arhinoj Sluzhby Kabardino-Balkarskoj Respubliki) (UCGA AS KBR) [Department of the Central State Archive of the Archiv Service of the Kabardino-Balkar Republic (UTSGA AS KBR)] F. 693, Op. 1, Ed. hr. 93.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.